HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HairyGimli

PostSubject: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:58 am

Hi there!

I'm currently training range while doing slayer tasks.
I'm 50 range atm, and i aim to reach 70 asap.

Now, i'm using magic short bow with iron arrows.
But i wonder if this is the good equipment to train? Are there any ranged-fanatics who can tell me which bow/crossbow/ammo i should use?

Little side-note:
I'm still playing a young account with low levels, so making money is still a pain in the ***... So i can't afford rune knives/ addy bolts / etc...

I hope some1 can help me out! Smile
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xedachi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:05 am

Hi devil!

One of the fastest methods to train range from 50-70 is by using iron knives at rock crabs, you don't need rune knives and/or adamant bolts that's a waste of money. Of course doing this method will make you little to no money, but you'll reach 70 range fast that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://synergy.pro-forums.co.uk
HairyGimli

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:07 am

Xedachi wrote:
Hi devil!

One of the fastest methods to train range from 50-70 is by using iron knives at rock crabs, you don't need rune knives and/or adamant bolts that's a waste of money. Of course doing this method will make you little to no money, but you'll reach 70 range fast that's for sure.
Will using iron knives while doing slayer work as well? i would like to grant some slayer lvls as well Smile

Thanks for your reply!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xedachi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:28 am

devil 4 str wrote:
Xedachi wrote:
Hi devil!

Will using iron knives while doing slayer work as well? i would like to grant some slayer lvls as well Smile

Thanks for your reply!

If you're wanting to train slayer with ranged from 50, use iron knives to 61 and then purchase a rune c'bow and use steel/mithril bolts until you've got the requirements for broad bolts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://synergy.pro-forums.co.uk
HairyGimli

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Xedachi wrote:
devil 4 str wrote:
Xedachi wrote:
Hi devil!

Thanks for your reply!

If you're wanting to train slayer with ranged from 50, use iron knives to 61 and then purchase a rune c'bow and use steel/mithril bolts until you've got the requirements for broad bolts.
Thanks! i'll keep it in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanfi

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Another decent one is doing iron knives at ogres between yanille and cw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobularlol

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Take some time and hurry up I have 80 range almost 81 and sadly it just takes time love and care to get it up, like most things waaaaayyyy!
I am sure you will make it there soon enough of its iron knives, bone bolts and cb or just bog standard arrows and cannon, there will always be rock crabs to take a mild to major amount of punishment from you various blows!!

If you get board come kill some stuff we me on one of my slayer tasks Smile I am happy to pair with anyone as long as they stick around for more than 2 kills hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobularlol

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:29 pm

That or you could steal co from Arth, jagex allow it aslong as its him or Lensco hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lensco

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:22 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70   

Back to top Go down

[help-needed] Training range --- 50 to 70
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1