HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sorry guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loppy Killer

PostSubject: Sorry guys   Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:00 pm

Myself and Isa have decided to leave the clan. There's a few reasons, but I'm not here to name-shame anyone or anything like that.

There has been some poorly handled drama recently and I feel like we lost some good people. I understand people can disagree but how stuff went down isn't right in my books. I did try and put it to one side as I really wanted to help Synergy, or try anyhow.

Me and Isa are more than likely going to make a clan, I do miss leading a clan and I would like to change some things and I'm in no position to do so here although I try and help Jason. This isn't 100% but I thought I'd tell you all before you find out elsewhere. I hope you would understand =]

That being said, I don't think Synergy is a bad clan at all. For the most part, I really enjoyed being a part of it and I think Jason has been doing a great job alone, it's just not quite right for me. Maybe it's the part of me that wants to make more decisions (never cared for having a public rank) to make things more the way I would want them. Again, that won't suite everyone either I'm sure. Smile

Jason, you're doing a great job. I think somethings could have been handled better but you're only human and a top one at that. I know this means you need to delete me now to make space for new members which is fair. But if you ever want to talk/discuss or anything, you know where to find me.

And to those I spoke to more than the rest. Revenge, Lensco, Allie etc (won't type out all of you, you'll know who you are). Feel free to keep in contact if you like. Smile

To Synergy and Beyond! (gay I know)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanfi

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Sad to see you go but best of luck with your future adventures!

We'll miss you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panda Allie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Awww we'll miss you bud. You better keep in contact :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lynxy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm

I've lost my fellow welshman </3

Best of luck buddy Smile